#MetaHash ecosystem is growing
Decentralized domains and ENS (Ethereum Name Service is a popular service to convert wallet addresses, hashes, and other identifiers into easy-to-read words) are gaining more and more popularity. This trend proves that #MetaHash outpaces the market. Sounds like an overstatement but decentralized domains appeared much earlier in our system, thanks to #HashtagSpace and its founder Robert Bibb.
ENS uses NFTs for unique address creation, which leads to additional gas costs. In #HashtagSpace, everything is much easier. To turn a domain into a readable one, #MetaHash users do not need to bother with tokens functional, text length, and gas fees. You even don’t need to leave #MetaHashGate — you can pay for #MHC updated address (check the instruction here). Even the low balance is not a problem — just use theBridge to get the missing coins through PayPal. Instructions are also available on Readme.
By the way, #HashtagSpace has acquired new features since our last review, and they definitely deserve some attention!
- SPACEBAR. Decentralized social network for crypto enthusiasts.
- BACKSLASH. Marketplace where users can find various services, and developers can publish their solutions to attract new audiences.
- OPTION. Tool to select an ideal domain name.
- RETURNS. Referral program with special bonuses.
- TAB. Tool to track cryptocurrency rates.
- DREAMING. Video communication service to hold video conferences or streams. By the way, there will be opportunities for its monetization in the future.
As you can see, the functionality of #HashtagSpace is quite wide — it’s only up to you what to choose. Don’t forget to recommend it to your friends :)
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —